We want to ensure that you get the most out of your Econox probe. If you have questions regarding your probe, we urge you to contact us.
We are always working to maintain our documentation. The latest revisions are available through our product pages.
The user manuals contain valuable information regarding maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
CarboProbe sensors are highly technical measuring instruments and may be subjected to difficult working conditions. The lifespan of a given sensor depends to a large extent on the conditions in which it is used. If you suspect the sensor is malfunctioning, and the troubleshooting section of the user manual has not helped you rectify the issue, then the sensor probably requires repair.
CarboProbe ZI Pro is supported in Kent, Ohio.
All other models (CP, DS, HT, LT, ZS) are supported in Switzerland.
Please follow these steps when sending a probe for evaluation:
- Notify us via email (email@example.com), so we know to expect your probe.
- Package your probe carefully, in the original packaging (if available). It is imperative that proper packaging is used, so that the probe does not sustain damage in transit.
- Clearly identify your company and the contact person to whom we should communicate the findings of our evaluation and any repair costs.
- Mark the package with the words “Fragile Instrument."
- Ship to the appropriate address (listed below).
Send CarboProbe ZI Pro to Econox USA:
600 Mogadore Road
Kent, OH 44240
Send all other models (CP, DS, HT, LT, ZS) to Econox SA:
Rue de l’église 25
2942 Alle – Switzerland
Items returned for repair or replacement while under warranty must be accompanied by a Return Material Authorization (RMA) document. This document aids in the receiving process at our facility and alerts our team that the item received requires warranty inspection and must be looked at right away. An RMA is obtained from the support staff once it is determined that an item should be returned for evaluation during the warranty period.
For warranty information, please see our Terms and Conditions.