The ZrO2 solid zirconia electrolyte type C-700 is a simple, robust, all-ceramic oxygen sensor. It is used for measurement and control of oxygen at high temperature. The sensor can be installed wherever measurement is required – no sampling or gas extraction equipment is needed.
- Specifically for O2
- High Sensitivity
- Rapid Response
- Low Cost Probe Design
- Wide Dynamic Range
- In-situ Measurement
- Dynamic Range: From pure Oxygen down to 10-24 atmospheres
- Temperature: 700°C to 1700°C
- Output: According to the Nernst Equation
- Sensitivity: Better than 2 mV
- Response Time: Less than 0.5 seconds
- Diameter: Ø8 mm Outside, Ø5 mm Bore
- Length: Any length up to 1400 mm (2 meters on special order)
Please Note: The ZRO2 Sensor is not for sale online. It is integrated in the probes and is replaced at the factory when required. The price of the replacement service is determined once the probe arrives at the factory and is inspected.