- Operating temperatures of 600°C (1100°F) to 1700°C (3100°F)
- Based on the ZRO2 zirconia oxygen sensor
- Simplest oxygen probe on the market
- Includes digital meter
- Cost-effective and highly reliable
- No maintenance required for hundreds of hours of work (if handled carefully)
- No safety hazard — the maximum voltage a probe can produce is less than the battery!
- Easy to install and easy to read oxidizing/reduction values
- Response time < 1.0 second
The CarboProbe CP is a very simple, low cost oxygen probe with an easy-to-read digital meter displaying oxidation/reduction.
It is especially designed for potters.
NOT FOR INDUSTRIAL USE
The CarboProbe CP is supplied without a thermocouple.
|CarboProbe CP 200 mm - 7.9"||Contact Us|
|CarboProbe CP, 300 mm (11.8")||Contact Us|
|CarboProbe CP, 400 mm (15.7")||Contact Us|
|CarboProbe CP, 500 mm (19.7")||Contact Us|
Do you have a special request? Don’t hesitate to ask!
The advantages of measurement of oxidation/reduction include:
- Fuel savings – An economical firing depends on supplying enough oxygen, without waste of energy from heating excess air.
- Reliable glaze colours – Knowing the right level of reduction every firing gives you the colors you want, firing after firing.
- Reduced air pollution – Use the CP Probe as a guide for stoking wood-fired kilns to reduce wood consumption and unnecessary ash and smoke.
This probe is based on the ZRO2 zirconia oxygen sensor.
|Response time||Less than 1 second|
|Operating temperature||From 600°C (1100°F) to 1700°C (3100°F)|
|Available lengths||300mm (11.8"), 400mm (15.7"), 500mm (19.7")
Other lengths on request
|External diameter||8.5 mm (~0.33")|